Top reasons why you should attend CGHC 2006
• Issues of interest to your Caribbean-based business.
• All sessions available in simultaneous English-Spanish translation.
• Networking with colleagues, seminar presenters, and exhibitors.
• Program content designed with input from Caribbean-based hospitality and gaming executives.
• The newest technologies on display in the show’s newly expanded Exhibit Hall.
• Convenience—CGHC is located in San Juan, the Caribbean’s major transportation hub.
• A brand new venue—the state-of-the-art Puerto Rico Convention Center, which opened in 2005.
If you are directly responsible for the management of your resort/casino, you will benefit from the educational programs and exhibits at Caribbean Gaming & Hospitality Conference 2006.
• Hotel/resort executives
• General managers
• Casino management
• Slot management
• Table game management
• Marketing management
• Sales and marketing executives
• Tourism officials
• Loss prevention management
• Security and surveillance management
• Human resources directors
• Cruise ship operators
• Investment advisors
© WestVille Enterprises, Inc. 2006.
All information herein is solely for the purpose of reference by interested visitors.
Information may be cited only with prior written approval and proper attribution.