MARK YOUR CALENDAR TODAY!
Ninth annual CG&HC 2007
June 12 - 13, 2007
Puerto Rico Convention Center
San Juan, PR
This year’s trend lines demand a new business plan.
Major changes in the global gaming industry, especially in the U.S. and Europe, are impacting your Caribbean-based business more than ever before. Learn how to compete as an actor—not a reactor—at Caribbean Gaming & Hospitality Conference 2006.
Building a foundation for the future.
While the global recovery may be uneven, Caribbean-bound travel has stabilized, and the U.S. economic outlook is looking up. Now’s the time to ensure that your business is ready for the rebound. Every management decision you made in the past—from disaster planning and management to marketing, IT, security, and compliance—needs to be retooled for the challenges ahead.
This year's program offers the most comprehensive information possible in addition to a host of profit-building benefits:
A two-day program designed to meet your busy schedule
• A 100% Caribbean-directed business and educational experience.
• Program content designed with input from Caribbean-based hospitality and gaming executives.
• Simultaneous English-Spanish translation of all sessions plus keynote address.
• One-on-one contact with industry-recognized seminar leaders who are tops in the field.
• Quality networking with colleagues, seminar presenters, and exhibitors.
• Product demonstrations of the newest technologies inside our expanded exhibit hall.
• A convenient venue, located in your own backyard, making travel easy and economical.
© WestVille Enterprises, Inc. 2006.
All information herein is solely for the purpose of reference by interested visitors.
Information may be cited only with prior written approval and proper attribution.